Monday, October 26, 2009

Movie Review: Cirque du Freak The Vampire's Assisant

Dustin and I LOVE movies. We go at least once a weekend and have been known to catch up three movies a weekend. So I decided to start posting movie reviews. Dustin and I always debate a movie once we're out of our seats and heading for the theater exit. So here are our opinions:

Ashley: I thought the movie was actually a little boring. It was slow at times, but had a few interesting scenes. I liked the visual effects of the vampire running fast with the kid on his back, I thought this was more how it should have looked in Twilight. I liked the relationship the main character had with his family, but his voice really annoyed me. I didn't like all the language. There was way too much cursing for it to be a PG-13 movie. I didn't like the fact that there was an old Disney actor in this movie trying to prove that he can 'hang with the big stars' by cursing like a sailor. I hate to see Disney actors go bad.

Dustin: Actually liked it. Thought the visual effects were great and loved the story line. Didn't think the story was slow at all. Too much cursing.