Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day Recap

Dustin and I love Valentines Day. The past few that we've had while being married have been awesome!! Dustin always goes above and beyond for me and I always feel so special on that day. Last year he bought me a luxury trip to Vegas- it was the best vacation of my life, the year before that he bought me a pearl bracelet and a white sapphire necklace and sent me flowers to work, the year before that he built me a custom headboard for our bed that I had seen on the DIY channel and loved. So this year I wanted to do something really special for him. So I went online and bought tickets to the Daughtry concert that's coming to Atlanta in June. He was so surprised and loved it!! I can't wait until June!! And by the way, he lived up to expectation this year too. He got us tickets to the Zing Zang Zoom Circus while it's here in Atlanta. I haven't been to a circus since I was a very little girl when my family lived in Vidalia and I've been dying to go every year that it comes to town. I love the circus!!! :) I would mark this Valentines Day as a success!!